Government Scholarships & Merit Scholarships
Details regarding various scholarships will be notified on the college notice board from time to time as per calendar of notifications received from Department or Government. Students are advised to refer to Notice Board in this connection and contact the office for application forms and other rules regarding the same when notified.
Eligibility For Admission
- Admissions are made provisionally subject to the approval by the university.
- To take admission to I/II/III year classes, the candidates must be qualified as per rules of the University.
- For admission to B.A./B.Com,BBM,BSC. First year, the candidate must have passed the PUC second year examination of Pre-University Board, Karnataka or its equivalent examination recognized by the Gulbarga University.
- The candidate should submit the duly completed application form along with the following certificates in Original and their photocopies in quadruplicate (4 copies of each)
- Marks Card of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for students coming from outside the Gulbarga University).
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/BT students)
- Income Certificate : Income Declaration.
- Four Postal Stamp size photographs, to be affixed on the Application Form, Identity Card & Admission Register.
- Declaration by the students
- Materiality & Interpretation
- Design Management and Cultural Enterprise
- Experience Design (XD)
- Sound Design; Social Media and SEO